Our client is a rapidly growing p2p cloud solutions business focused on procurement and supply chain. Due to their ongoing expansion they are looking for a New Business Sales person to join their team.
They are ideally looking for someone with proven sales and account management skills and knowledge or experience of working in Source to Contract / Suppler Relationship Management cloud solutions
They are undergoing rapid expansion year on year and want to bring someone into the team who can learn and grow with the business. The aim would be eventually for the successful person to sell or manage enterprise scale cloud solutions with major corporate clients
You will be part of a successful team that works internationally and you will play a key role in developing new revenue and help drive the expansion of the business as it grows globally.
The role will suit someone with excellent presentation and demonstration skills, as well as the ability to discuss and demonstrate business benefits and value to a customer of software solutions.
Ideally you will have an understanding of the SaaS eProcurement/Spend Management solutions or similar cloud based solutions in different industries.
Key skills and experience:
- Able to build an effective pipeline of sales opportunities and convert into new business
- Ability to identify opportunities to deliver increased revenue growth from customers and prospects
- Knowledge and experience of procurement and finance systems software markets
- Experience in engaging with customers and holding good business conversations to generate trust and build close effective working relationships
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to create & deliver clear, engaging, accurate & concise presentations, proposals and value propositions
- Experience of customer implementations and project management methodology
- Team player, and flexible with working hours to meet bid and project deadlines
- Dynamic able to work in a fast paced fluid environment. Will lead and take responsibility
Background / Qualifications
- University degree from an accredited institution
- Sales or account management experience in a B2B sales environment.
- You must have SaaS/Cloud Sales experience
- High level proficiency of MS Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Outlook
You can be based anywhere in the UK but their main office is in the North West and there will be frequent UK or International travel. You must have the right to work in the UK.
If you do not hear back within 10 days then you have been unsuccessful
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or call us on 0161 924 2387 to find out more.