Our client is a leading contract discovery and analytics company and are looking for an energetic, detail-oriented, and seasoned Professional Services Project Manager to lead their implementation teams in delivering high value solutions to Fortune 500 customers. Reporting to the Director of Professional Services for EMEA, this person will own all aspects of the project delivery and be responsible for on-time and budget delivery of Professional Services.
Major areas of responsibility include project management leadership as well as technical proficiency working with both internal and external stakeholders.
Project Management responsibilities include:
- Lead and/or support Professional Services process initiatives from inception through completion, ensuring all project milestones are met, and that projects are delivered with a high degree of quality
- Elicit business requirements through interviews, document analysis, surveys, use cases, and workflow analysis
- Facilitate project meetings to update business owners on project status
- Develop and execute communication plans to educate the global Professional Services team on new processes/functionality
- Establish proficiency in the products for both customer support and issue reporting
- Drive process and customer adoption through training and continuous improvement
- Manage multiple concurrent projects of varying size and complexity
- Maintain a working knowledge of our business, markets and services.
- Participate in development of the professional services practice domain IP and methodology
Examples of technical responsibilities include:
- Work with Technical Consultants and customer IT stakeholders to install and verify custom platform configuration specifications and services
- Facilitate extraction, translation and loading (ETL) of customer’s contract metadata
- Design and implementation of contract discovery and loading operation to optimize processing and prioritize contract sources
- Facilitate design and implementation of custom extractions and fields specific to customer use cases
- Ability to capture problems reported by end-users with actionable details for the technical team
Qualifications: The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to manage successful Professional Services engagements for an enterprise software company or system integrator.
- Minimum 5-7 years consulting and proven project management experience, ideally with a consulting firm, major systems integrator or an enterprise software company
- Professional Services Consulting background and experience as an Implementation Consultant and/or Solution Architect is a requirement.
- First class analytical skills, with emphasis on interpreting business unit needs and translating them into application and operational requirements
- Strong written communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal communication skills. Ability to define options, resolve issues and build consensus decisions within a diverse, cross-functional technical team.
- Experience forecasting Professional Services revenue and knowledge of project accounting metrics and practices
- Ability to build and present project kickoff collateral
- Ability to be flexible in a fast-paced environment working both independently or collaboratively
- Ability to deliver Instructor Led training in either a remote or classroom environment
- Experience working with Enterprise IT including hardware requirements and application security
- Experience with implementing Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) applications a plus
- Fluent in the English language with German language skills considered a plus
- Ability to travel across EMEA, up to 50% of the time.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org