This role is for an experienced sales “hunter” who is hungry to drive new business and enjoy the benefits of an excellent compensation package which will include an equity share of this exciting software company.
It will suit a proven sales person with experience in selling procurement and/or finance software solutions or similar who wants to play a key role in growing an emerging player in this exciting market place.
Previous experience of working in a start up or growth orientiated software business would be helpful as would a proven track record of closing commercially attractive deals.
The successful candidate will
- Take ownership of the entire sales lifecycle including lead qualification, arranging client meetings and providing demonstrations, quoting and closing.
- Drive effective rapid account acquisition and manage value solution sales processes.
- Understand and analyse customer needs and develop business propositions to differentiate and strategically position the HICX value proposition/ROI and messaging across Procurement/Supply Chain and C-level execs against the competition.
- Develop comprehensive account plans for all target accounts to include: understanding current organisational structures, competitive presence & key executives sponsors.
- Serve as a thought leader and business transformation expert for the Supplier Management industry, advising clients on strategic procurement/supply chain initiatives and trends.
- Maintain a pipeline of qualified prospects sufficient to meet monthly/quarterly/annual quota requirements; providing accurate sales forecasts to management on a weekly basis.
To apply for this job please email your your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0161 924 2387 to find out more.