Our client is the global leader in providing purchase-to-pay and e-invoicing solutions in the world of commerce. They are known for their desire for growth being well balanced by their commitment to ensuring a good and friendly working environment. You will be part of a profitably growing, dynamic and forward-looking company, with an open working atmosphere and great spirit.
They are looking for a Senior Customer Service Manager to join their team. This is a great opportunity to join a supportive team and build your career in an international environment that empowers you to succeed.
As Senior Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible for managing the company’s key customers and works together with the customer to ensure they are getting the most business value out of their Company solution and experience. You will be responsible for smooth operations, continuous business improvement and value creation for the customer whilst working together with other internal stakeholders. On the customer side your contacts will vary from accounts payable team leads and key users to Finance Manager and CFOs. You need to be comfortable communicating on all these levels.
Service Request Management: Shares and implements customer support best practices along with the global Customer Support organisation.
Customer Relationship Management: Initiates and sustains a role as Trusted Advisor with strategic and operational customer stakeholders. Leads the process of identifying business challenges by using appropriate discovery questioning resulting in the creation of a joint plan with the customer.
Account Management: Works closely with the Account Manager in creating customer account plans.
Operational Management: Shares and implements best practices with customers and follows up on key metrics and results including SLA reports.
Reporting: Delivers SLA reports according to contract for purchased services. Establishes key metrics to use as the basis for tracking the progress of work effort.
Business Development: Supports events or other marketing opportunities to connect with target businesses. Identifies potential new business opportunities and directs them to appropriate teams.
Qualifications and Experience
- Many years of customer relationship management experience including face to face experience
- Broad experience in a customer facing, service-oriented role within an ICT environment
- Able to build productive relationships and communicate regularly with many customers
- Experience in Continuous business improvement and value creation for the customer, through driving and optimising the adoption
- Bachelor or Masters degree
- Full driving licence required
- Familiar with business processes related to procurement and accounts payable
- Experience of working in a global matrix organisation with geographically distributed teams is an advantage
- Experience of acting as the Single Point of Contact and escalation point for external contacts
- Experience of working with support management systems such as ITSM, ServiceNow
- ITIL Foundation and/or MSP Foundation an advantage
- Familiar with ERP systems, particularly SAP and Oracle
- Outstanding relationship building skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Resourceful and able to find a path forward with minimal guidance whilst working within company processes
- Self-motivated team player with a proactive mindset
- Committed to meeting objectives, results driven
To apply you must have the right to work in the UK
To apply for this job please email your your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or call us on 0161 924 2387 to find out more.