Our client is the global leader in providing purchase-to-pay and e-invoicing solutions in the world of commerce. They are known for their desire for growth being well balanced by their commitment to ensuring a good and friendly working environment.
They are looking for a Project Manager to lead and implement their award-winning software solution and service projects.
As Project Manager you will take ownership of medium to large of customer implementation projects, following and managing the agreed scope to be delivered on time and on budget. You may manage several projects at the same time, and have a project team made up of the company’so own people and of partners’ resources.
Day to day you will work on delivering projects from 50-200 days long, using a defined methodology based on the waterfall approach, as well as engage with and manage both internal and external stakeholders up to C-Level.
Key Role Deliverables:
- Presentation Development and Delivery
- Proposal Development
- Solution Structuring
- Risk / Dependency Managemen
- Contract Management
- Operational Management
- Quality Managemen
- Resource Management
- Scope Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Change Leadership
- Team Management/Leadership
- Business Development
- Cost Control
- Personal Development
- Developing Others
Qualifications and Experience:
- Considerable project management experience delivering projects
- Experience in software delivery through the full project lifecycle from user requirements through to implementation
- Project management certification, PMP or Prince 2 required
- Bachelor or Masters degree preferred
- Full driving licence required
- Experience delivering projects as a supplier to large external customers in multiple sectors
- Project delivery of finance and/or procurement software, such as P2P
- Familiar with business processes related to procurement and accounts payable
- Knowledge of integrating with ERP systems, particularly SAP and Oracle
- ITIL Foundation and/or MSP Foundation an advantage
- Experience working in a global matrix organisation with geographically distributed teams an advantage
- Strong time management
- Experience of gathering user requirements through to implementation
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Strong planning and organising skills
- Resourceful and able to find a path forward with minimal guidance whilst working within company processes
- Energetic and self-motivated team player
- Able to engage and form productive relationships at senior levels
- Highly organised, methodical with an attention to detail
- Committed to meeting objectives, results driven
- Proven ability to deal with ambiguous situations
You must have the right to work in the UK.
To apply for this job please email your your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0161 924 2387 to find out more.