Our client is an innovative, global supplier management solution provider; they are growing fast, and know that in order to continue their great success so far they need bring in world-class people to join them. They’ve had significant investment and have great leadership, so it’s a very exciting time to join the business.
As Solution Consultant you will be part of the Customer Success team, working with customers to ensure they get the best from the solution. You will use your creativity, professionalism, commercial awareness, personal drive, and technical ability on a daily basis in this role, as you engage with customers and the product team to make the very best implementation for enterprise clients.
As a Solution Consultant you will have experience of consulting software implementations involving system integrations and customisations at large companies for either procurement or other enterprise software. You will also have an understanding of project management methodologies and the specific challenges concerning SaaS delivery. As well as strong analytical and problem-solving skills, you will have great client management capabilities, and the ability to not only work well as a team, but also autonomously.
- 3+ years of professional experience working as a team member for software delivery implementations
- 1+ years of professional experience independently leading small software delivery implementations or leading components of larger deliveries
- 2+ years of professional experience with procurement software preferred
- Proven ability to effectively translate complex business needs into a software delivery plan and to document and communicate that plan
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or call us on 0161 924 2387 to find out more.