Are you looking to take your career in procurement transformation to the next level? Then this could be just what you’re looking for!
About The Company
Our client is the global market leader in enterprise application software, working with companies all around the world to innovate through simplification, and ultimately stay ahead of the competition.
They have amazing leadership, who inspire their teams with their authenticity and commitment, which contributes to this being a great place to work – so much so that they’ve won over a hundred awards for being a great employer.
About The Position
The Value Engineering Director will evangelize and apply the company’s Value Management framework during the sales process, which has been developed to clearly articulate how the Solution can drive value and ensure ongoing customer success. This role demonstrates deep competency in Sourcing, Procurement and Accounts Payables. Advanced Supply Chain Experience is a plus.
You will be responsible for acting as a trusted advisor to customers as well as to internal stakeholders and support them to build a digital procurement transformation journey. Day-to-day you will be a key individual contributor in sourcing, procurement, payment or supply chain in a high performing team that consistently delivers market-leading solutions. You will also execute all process-related phases of pre-sales and value engineering lifecycle including internal communications, executive alignment, success planning, benchmarking, preparation of value propositions, presentations, business cases, and revisions to terms and conditions.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in one or more of the following functional areas: Supply Chain Management, Sourcing, Procurement, Accounts Payable and Working Capital Management
- Strategy consulting experience at a senior manager or principal level
- Experience in technology-enabled business transformation projects
- Full family medical
- Generous pension and share save scheme
- School and housing allowance
- Great holiday, maternity and paternity leave
- Many, many more
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive salary
- Generous bonus
- Excellent benefits
- Real career advancement opportunities
- Market leading, global company
- Award-winning place to work
To apply, as well as sending your CV please send a covering letter.
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or call us on 0161 924 2387 to find out more.