Our client is the world’s leading provider of comprehensive source-to-pay solutions. Their SaaS-based, source-to-pay solution provides unparalleled visibility, insights and recommendations to procurement leaders and suppliers. The result is a fluid supply chain driven by powerful spend analysis, comprehensive contract management and efficient accounts payable solutions.
They are currently undergoing a period of significant investment for strategic growth, and are looking to add to their well respected existing team.
- Develop and manage the sales strategy, at both portfolio and account level to ensure growth and profitability targets are achieved.
- Develop and maintain a robust pipeline ensuring quality and quantity of coverage to meet sales targets.
- Lead the sales process from lead qualification to close, shaping the buyer’s requirements by confidently adopting the right strategies and tactics to win the deal, including positively influencing the buying process and decision-making criteria/ unit.
- Collaboratively engage and drive internal stakeholders to support complex sales cycles including bid management, pre-sales, professional services, partners, legal, finance and other functions.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the evolution of the procurement/ spend-management/ Accounts-Payable function, including typical organisation structures, business issues and value drivers.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the industry, local market and competitive issues and trends.
- Drive networking activities to promote the business in public forums, by possessing an established, credible and expanding network through industry events in conjunction with marketing activities i.e. conferences, user groups, webinars and other focussed events.
- Create and own established and credible relationships with relevant accounts, by understanding their business needs, challenges and expectations at an organisational and individual level.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting on client status/ stakeholders, sales progress and account metrics as required through formal and informal processes and tools, including salesforce.com, SharePoint etc.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding and presentation capability of the entire value proposition and competitive differentiators through various channels including; solution presentations, demonstrations, webinars, proposals, negotiation sessions and thought leadership pieces.
- Frequent travel, predominantly throughout the Nordics.
Skills & Experience
- Well established (likely 10+ years) and proven Sales/ Account Management professional within a complex software application/ SaaS/ Cloud solution environment.
- Deep experience in portfolio planning and associated Go To Market execution, including marketing, networking and sales activities.
- Demonstrable success in both direct and collaborative partner sales environments with deal sizes ranging from EUR €50k-1m ACV.
- Existing understanding of ERP/ Finance/ Supply Chain or Procurement software markets preferred with enthusiasm for the detail.
- Comfortable managing multiple opportunities and projects simultaneously at a tactical and strategic level, including internal/ partner stakeholders.
- Credible, and trusted relationship builder at all levels internally and within client organisations.
- A self-starter, able to work independently whilst contributing to a team environment.
- Highly professional with polished written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Degree educated and/ or equivalent relevant qualifications.
- Fluent business level written and verbal English plus minimum one from: Danish, Swedish, Finnish or Norwegian is essential. Additional languages a plus.
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or call us on 0161 222 0515 to find out more.