Our client is one of the leading providers of cloud-delivered solutions for procurement and sourcing. Their solution is excellent as is the infrastructure that supports the sale, implementation and adoption of the various tools they offer. They have a strong brand and all the resources required to successfully achieve their growth plans in fertile market conditions.
If you can point to an impressive track record as a new business sales professional in cloud software and have experience of selling solutions in procurement, finance, supply chain, ERP or similar disciplines then this role offers an outstanding opportunity for personal development and improved earning potential.
The role will primarily focus on developing relationships, growing pipeline and improving pipeline conversion for the local market. The successful candidate will create strategies, project plans and sales initiatives to on-board the sales team, pilot/ test operational processes, integrate into appropriate region marketing initiatives and drive revenue.
- Drive revenue
- Develop and execute a cross-functional project plan for commercial and market growth
- Understand and leverage best practice programs, tools, methods and processes
- Lead project definition and high-speed execution of new processes
- Work closely with the marketing team to improve conversion
- Lead cross-functional, diverse teams
Skills and experience:
- Degree educated or equivalent
- At least 10 years commercial experience with technology, SaaS and services
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0161 222 0515 to find out more.