Our client is a best of breed procurement and finance solution vendor embarking on an exciting growth plan. A critical part of their plan requires an outstanding candidate to join the senior management team as Alliances and Partnerships Director.
This role provides the opportunity to be responsible for acquiring new global partnerships in the Advisory and System Integrators and representing the client to existing global partnerships in this same domain.
You will ensure partner alignment from the executive team to the field, promote the client’s capabilities to partners, and drive business growth.
- As part of an experienced team including dedicated channel marketers and partner enablement professionals, you will have the opportunity to develop and shape the program in the most appropriate way.
- You will be responsible for Partnerships and Alliances in the UK market, leveraging global colleagues, existing global partnerships and also working closely with local sales management.
- Developing joint go-to-market models to achieve revenue growth with prospects that fit the client’s ideal customer profile.
- Becoming integral to the sales process whether through the delivery of new or influencing existing opportunities.
- It will be a core part of the role to build detailed knowledge of the partner capabilities and nurture their development.
- Build detailed knowledge of the partner capabilities and nurture their development. Securing executive sponsorship within the partner organization to help them understand and appreciate the benefits of a relationship with our client.
- Build successful relationships with partners, which will require active participation from both parties, creating common goals and objectives in the form of a shared business plan.
- Strong, demonstrable Channel experience managing global partners, in complex environments, preferably in the domain of Advisory Firms, System Integrators or Global ERP Vendors.
- You must be able to demonstrate a collaborative approach to problem-solving and comfortable working with business leaders/owners to garner buy in. For this reason, the successful candidate will require outstanding presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- You must be a highly motivated team player with a mature, positive attitude and passion to meet the challenges and opportunities of building a Global Alliances business.
- It would be desired that the successful candidate has attained degree-level education.
- The role will require travel throughout the UK and often Europe.
Please apply in writing enclosing your CV and some guidance on salary expectations. If you wish to organise a confidential discussion to get more information about the role, please email email@example.com
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0161 222 0515 to find out more.