Our client is a market-leading international software company with its headquarters in West Yorkshire. Their cloud-based solutions help organisations in both the private and public sectors drive major savings through improvements in efficiency, cost control, processes and compliance.
Reporting to the Senior Application Consultant, the role is working in the Professional Services department providing application support and consultancy to customers, partners and colleagues who are implementing our client’s suite of products. The team includes Application Consultants, Technical Consultants and Project Managers.
The successful candidate will become a member of a team which is responsible for:
- Requirements and data gathering including master data
- Contributing to System Design and build
- Managing and delivering application design workshops and project meetings
- Configure the Proactis P2P and Marketplace applications based on business requirements
- Deliver P2P and Marketplace projects in conjunction with the lead consultant
- Support customers through user acceptance testing and go-live support
- Complete the system build for senior consultants and customers following the design sign off.
- Provide support to customers in project as well as those in business as usual (BAU)
- Delivery of training courses
- Support and shadow senior consultants on business and system process design
- Share and develop best practice with customers
- Lead on the Implementation of small, contained projects
- Go Live – Help facilitate the Cutover Plan and aftercare as planned to ensure a smooth implementation.
- Provide support and contribute to continuous improvement programs
Key skills and experience:
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and with both technical and non-technical people, primarily with clients but also internally
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to demonstrate excellent lateral-thinking and analytical skills
- Experience of financial and accounting or procurement processes
- Experience working in a customer-facing/client support role (ideally a B2B environment), preferably project delivery
- Be a team player who integrates and communicates positively with others, but be capable of working individually when required.
- Be someone who seeks to improve their performance and is interested in training and personal development
- Ideally, experience working with and/or integrating with Financial/ERP Systems
- Great organisational and time management skills
- Ability to learn about and work with bespoke systems
- Technical skills e.g. SQL, or a desire to learn would be beneficial
- Ability to identify where support is required and proactively provide it or ask for it
- Be flexible and adaptable – excited by new ideas and/or technology and be willing to pick up new skills and work with new initiatives no matter how unfamiliar
- You should be comfortable and confident in dealing with customers directly at onsite meetings
- Experience of working in multi-disciplinary teams and working to challenging deadlines
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0161 924 2387 to find out more.