Our client is the UK’s leading management consultancy in the world of digitally enabled procurement and supply chain transformation and they are now looking for a motivated, innovative and collaborative individual, with a strong digital procurement background.
At their highly successful Management Consultancy and Digital practices, they are working with clients to help them understand how technology can drive business performance. They are currently looking for outstanding technologists and consultants to join them, grow with them, and develop their Procurement technology delivery capability, driving their strategy through large-scale Procurement transformation.
You will be part of a developing team that will become the ‘go to’ for Procurement technology and you will play a key role in the growth of our client’s propositions to sell and deliver large programmes.
The role is a ‘Senior Manager’ within the Operations Transformation team. Senior Managers are responsible for delivering and managing large-scale and high-profile digital procurement engagements for FTSE/blue-chip organisations, as well as playing a leading role in driving sales/business development activity.
The Senior Manager role operates directly under the guidance of our Directors and Partners and includes responsibility for managing and developing team members.
Essential experience and skills
- You’ll have excellent stakeholder management skills, and a proven track record of helping clients reach their desired outcomes.
- On the technical side, you’ll need a thorough understanding of the Procurement technology landscape including solutions such as Coupa, SAP Ariba, Jaggaer, Oracle and /or Ivalua.
- Selling, leading and delivering large-scale, complex digital transformational programmes and drawing on diverse solutions to successfully resolve client issues.
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with senior client stakeholders up to board level and evidence of an existing strong network of client relationships.
- A strong track record of client delivery, innovation and transformation using Cloud solutions, at large FTSE/blue-chip organisations.
- Recognised as an expert in digital Procurement, with the ability to provide credible technical insight to clients. Deep knowledge of the sector, key client issues and market trends.
- Detailed knowledge of procurement processes – including sourcing, category management, contract management, Purchase to Pay (P2P), supplier risk management.
- Working knowledge of Source to Pay software including one or more of the following; Coupa, SAP Ariba, Jaggaer, Oracle and /or Ivalua.
- Leading business development activity (including proposals/RFPs), developing business cases, and selling new opportunities.
- Demonstrating perseverance and tenacity, and the ability to communicate compelling and well thought out solutions to complex problems.
- A track record of managing direct reports and/or project team – including working with onshore, offshore and third-party teams to deliver solutions.
- Development of thought leadership and participation in brand-building and brand-awareness exercises.
Please apply by clicking below and attaching a resume and a cover note about your most relevant experience.
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0161 222 0515 to find out more.