We are working with a FTSE 100 business who are seeking to hire an interim Business Analyst who can offer sound experience in finance and/or procurement led transformation projects.
The client is looking for an outstanding professional to work on their Source to Pay (S2P) programme which is implementing a market leading technology solution.
Experience of working within the Procure to Pay (P2P) or Finance (including accounts payable) domains would be advantageous as would specific experience in a relevant solution such as SAP Ariba, Coupa, Oracle, Ivalua, Jaggaer etc.
The project is an international one and will require frequent travel to various countries across Europe.
This role leads the analysis of business requirements and translates them into solution requirements to ensure their implementation throughout the project life cycle. Key responsibilities include:
• Provides explanations and expertise regarding as-is / to-be models as part of the requirements elicitation process i.e.; process, data, workflow, application etc. to appropriate stakeholders.
• Adapts and applies different delivery methodologies including SCRUM, Waterfall and Lean determining the best methodology for the specific project.
• Plans, conducts/facilitates elicitation sessions for business requirements and ensures the deliverables are met.
• Understands customers ´ objectives, processes and products in order to make appropriate recommendations for customer- specific needs.
• Collaborates with the project manager to build Business Case, including cost/benefit analysis, risk assessment, project scope and development of a high-level plan.
• Produces requirement specifications and outline solution design documents throughout the project life cycle, incorporating change requests and finalization of requirements documentation.
• Analyzes and manages requirement risk, traceability matrix and prioritizes requirements.
• Performs quality review checks on project deliverables.
• Participates in the development of test plan, testing, implementation and training activities.
• Participates in post-implementation activities including problem solving and measurement of benefits achieved. In case expected benefits are not achieved, participates in the analysis to determine the root cause.
• Communicates effectively through different mediums at all levels.
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0161 924 2387 to find out more.