Our client is a leading spend management provider acting as a B2B Marketplace enabling procurement of services to be fast, agile and cost-effective. They drive on-demand sourcing which allows clients to optimise their indirects spend.
They manage the whole delivery process giving an end-to-end, pain-free solution combining the best of AI-driven technology and people to accelerate and optimise clients purchasing
As a business on a high growth curve, they are looking for someone who can lead their business development and sales activities. Someone who can develop a go-to market plan which targets and wins customers at ‘C’ level by producing a compelling proposition that effectively sells the benefits of both their services and the cloud solution.
The business looks for bright straight-talking people who can bring another dimension. Their culture is based on fresh thinking, keen insights and dedication, people who challenge tradition drive change and have some fun too. They believe in the benefits of a healthy work/life balance
The role involves extensive travel and as can be based anywhere in the UK but with travel to the SW where the main office is located
- You must have extensive experience of both procurement and of cloud / SaaS solutions
- Ability to plan, compile and execute a business development and sales/business development plan to enable significant growth
- Can tailor a value proposition at CFO, CPO, CMO, COO level
- Experience of engaging with prospect organizations using strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data
- Have sold into business functions such as Finance, Procurement, Marketing and IT
- Ideally experience in a procurement function sourcing services in a corporate environment or a leading supplier
- Self-driven and highly motivated and able to develop and execute a £m+ pipeline over 2-4 year plan
- Strong and demonstrable track record of selling custom services to large Enterprises with a minimum of £250k in multiple deals
- Experience of selling a new service into new markets
- Able to switch from new business into account management when required
- Professionally sales trained in a recognised sales methodology, Miller Heiman, Target Account Selling or SPIN
To apply please send us your CV and a covering note. You must have the right to work in the UK.
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0161 924 2387 to find out more.