Our client is a leading spend management and procurement services provider acting both as a B2B Marketplace and directly aiding clients to reduce their spend on areas such as services or tail spend. They manage the whole delivery process giving an end-to-end, pain-free solution combining the best of AI-driven technology and people to accelerate and optimise clients purchasing
As a business on a high growth curve, they are looking for someone who can lead their business development and sales activities. Someone who can develop a go-to market plan which targets and wins customers at ‘C’ level by producing a compelling proposition that effectively sells the benefits of both their services and the cloud solution. In many respects, they have a unique offer in the market.
You will enjoy being hands-on and being a critical player in a rapidly growing business.
The business looks for bright straight-talking people who can bring another dimension. Their culture is based on fresh thinking, keen insights and dedication, people who challenge tradition drive change and have some fun too. They believe in the benefits of a healthy work/life balance
The role involves extensive travel but can be based anywhere in the UK.
- You must have extensive experience of both procurement and of cloud / SaaS solutions
- Ability to plan, compile and execute a business development and sales/business development plan to enable significant growth
- Can tailor a value proposition at CFO, CPO, CMO, COO level
- Experience of engaging with prospect organizations using strategic value-based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data
- Have sold into business functions such as Finance, Procurement, Marketing and IT
- Self-driven and highly motivated and able to develop and execute a £m+ pipeline over 2-4 year plan
- Strong and demonstrable track record of selling custom services to large Enterprises with a minimum of £250k in multiple deals
- Experience of selling a new service into new markets
- Able to switch from new business into account management when required
- Professionally sales trained in a recognised sales methodology, Miller Heiman, Target Account Selling or SPIN
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or call us on 0161 924 2387 to find out more.