This newly created role is part of a strategic transformation of the entire GTM strategy for a rapidly growing software business with a clear five year growth plan. This year has seen them achieve record revenues due to double digit growth and the new structure is expected to fuel further expansion in 2021 and beyond.
The business offers a complimentary portfolio of solutions to both enterprise and SME customers across a series of fertile niche markets and is already receiving positive attention from analysts and critically the large advisory businesses who see them as a very desirable partner.
The SVP of Sales has the headline vision for the alliances strategy approved at board level. What the business needs to hire is someone who truly understands how to position the business with the target partners ecosystem, often in competition with other vendors.
The successful candidate will therefore design, develop and execute the channel strategy, initially as a senior individual contributor but with a view to building a team in future.
Experience of breaking into new markets and the ability to support the go to market strategy with previous time spent selling into advisory/consulting type partners would be advantageous.
In terms of detail, the role holds responsibility for assessing, developing and maintaining corporate partnerships aligned to the software product line brands to drive and maximise incremental revenue for the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Fully integrate into the Software Senior Sales Team, understanding all business objectives
- Develop a full understanding of the key business drivers to identify channel partnerships that drive sustainable revenue and customer acquisition growth
- Develop a scoring-criteria to assess potential channel partnerships to establish fit (based on customer acquisition, revenue or customer experience)
- Review and enhance existing channel partnerships to ensure maximum commercial potential is realised
- Develop and operationally mobilise, with key internal stakeholders, new channel partnerships to deliver incremental revenue and customer acquisition
- Continually review each partnership to ensure each product line is maximising revenue and customer acquisition potential within the business and each partnership is providing a value-add customer experience
- Develop a suite of KPIs and Board level reporting to track performance for each channel partnership
This is an own quota carrying role, so it is important to have held individual revenue targets in the past, be able to articulate your success and the methods in which this was achieved.
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or call us on 0161 222 0515 to find out more.