Our client is an AIM-listed global leader of cloud-based data technologies and analytics software. This role provides the opportunity to be part of a leading-edge and innovative technology company, one of the most exciting and progressive companies in the data analytics market.
Key elements of the role:
- Relationship Management: personally engage at varying levels within the client’s organisation. Manage a defined list of named accounts from executive sponsor to user.
- Client Retention: ensuring clients derive value from the solutions and ROI to secure client renewal and retention.
- Strategy: understand the clients’ market, business strategy, issues and drivers, proposing RDT solutions to deliver measurable business benefit to the client. Identify opportunities for upsell/cross-sell.
- Managing a number of named accounts ensuring renewal and retention.
- Providing support to the CSM for key accounts
- Proactively engage with clients in order to identify new business opportunities.
- Jointly with the CSM, grow base revenue within Client organisation through Upsell and Cross-Sell activities to meet required quota.
- Building relationships within the Clients from Sponsor to users to ensure a successful on-going relationship
- Building understanding of Client requirements
- Support Monthly Business Reviews with Client and to ensure KPI’s are being met and continually monitor the success of the project and Client health by reviewing usage.
- Support quarterly value workshops to ensure clients continue to derive value from the solution.
- Proactively propose innovative solutions and proposal to Client to increase penetration and usage
- Ensure the maintenance and updating of SFDC CRM
- Rigorously qualify and accurately forecast projected deal closure. Update revenue forecasts as required.
- Regularly review pipeline with the Client Director as required
- Assist with testing of new products as appropriate
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years client relationship management experience
- Strong track record of exceeding sales quota
- Proven track record of sales success within an enterprise solution sales environment
- Excellent client retention ability
- A proactive approach to managing Client engagements
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience of using reporting/business intelligence tools
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Experience in using CRM tools
- Basic IT & technical understanding
- Experience of working within a cloud/software vendor is preferred
- Ideally, degree or further education qualification in a technical or business discipline
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or call us on 0161 924 2387 to find out more.