Our client is an AIM-listed global leader of cloud-based data technologies and analytics software. This role provides the opportunity to be part of a leading edge and innovative technology company, one of the most exciting and progressive companies in the data analytics market.
As Customer Success Manager you will be required to take overall responsibility for senior client relationships ensuring retention, managing client satisfaction, and identifying new upsell and cross-sell opportunities. The position will require liaising between all operational departments in order to develop and maintain the client relationship.
- Building relationships within the clients from sponsor to “C” level to ensure a successful on-going relationship.
- Management of enterprise clients after the initial deployment has been completed.
- Building understanding of Client requirements.
- Monitoring client contract periods and managing all client contract renewals and retention.
- Grow base revenue within client organisation through upselling and cross-sell activities.
- Building world-class Client Relationship Management processes & procedures.
- Conduct monthly business reviews with client and value workshops to ensure the client value from the solution and continually monitor the success of the project and client health by reviewing usage.
- Identify and develop new opportunities for expansion access the customers’ business to ensure subscription growth and increase solution footprint
- Proactively manage customer business needs actively seeking opportunity for up sell cross sell and referrals
- Ability to understand customer requirements identity and close upsell and cross-sell opportunities to deepen penetration of the solution
- Coordinate or execute end-user training during the deployment project and on-going to users.
- Provide regular status reports on client position, including commercial status.
- Support the product development process acting as the voice of the client.
- Show evidence of meeting with business users within allocated clients at least 3 times per month
Key Skills and Experience
- Relevant experience in a client relationship or account development position, preferably within a cloud/software vendor.
- Experience in developing and closing existing client sales opportunities.
- Strong negotiation skills (ability to convince others in both positive and negative circumstances; use tact when expressing ideas or options; present new ideas to decision makers; adapt verbal communications to suit a particular situation; respond to objections successfully).
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A self-starter with a proactive approach to managing client engagement.
- Experience of using reporting/business intelligence tools.
- Graduate level education preferred.
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0161 924 2387 to find out more.