Our client is a leading procurement software vendor that has a specific offering in spend analytics as part of their broader platform. They are currently looking to hire a Customer Success Manager for a key client-facing role which reports to their Client Director.
The Customer Success Manager will be a part of the UK-based Sales organisation and will be accountable for the delivery of a revenue target in the assigned accounts with particular accountability for Customer Satisfaction, Customer Advocacy, upsell, and contract renewals.
This role carries the responsibilities of growing incremental (to business as usual) revenue and focusing on
customer satisfaction in order to preserve and enhance long term relationship and ensuring minimal customer churn rate within a defined list of key accounts.
Key elements of the role
- Relationship Management: personally engage at executive level in the business areas of the clients. Manage a defined list of key from executive contact to project sponsor.
- Client Retention: ensuring clients derive value from the solutions and ROI to secure client renewal and retention.
- Strategy: understand the clients’ market, business strategy, issues and drivers, proposing RDT solutions to deliver measurable business benefit to the client. Initiate develop and close enterprise level sales engagements.
- Expansion: development of account by expanding product offering and ensuring review growth.
- Monitoring Client contract periods and managing all European Client Contract Renewals and Retention.
- Proactively engage with clients in order to identify and create new business opportunities.
- Drive Customer Advocacy programme
- Manage opportunities through a defined sales process utilising Hubspot by creating and developing a plan to win business
- Grow base revenue within Client organisation to meet required quota.
- Building relationships within the Clients from Sponsor to “C” level to ensure a successful on-going relationship
- Building understanding of Client requirements
- Communicate the account/opportunity plan and co-ordinate relevant company resources, including executives, pre-sales and post sales, to secure business
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with Client and to ensure KPI’s are being met and continually monitor the success of the project and Client health by reviewing usage.
- Conduct quarterly value workshops to ensure clients continue to derive value from the solution.
- Proactively propose innovative solutions and proposal to Client to increase penetration and usage
- Ensure the maintenance and updating of SFDC CRM
- Build account intelligence and regularly update a detailed account plan
- Rigorously qualify and accurately forecast projected deal closure. Update revenue forecasts as required.
- Regularly review pipeline with the Client Director as required
- Assist with testing of new products as appropriate
Candidate skills and experience
- Minimum of 5 years client relationship management
- Sales success within an enterprise solutions sales environment
- Knowledge of CRM tools
- Salesforce knowledge is desirable rather than essential
- The successful candidate will be a tenacious, resilient and proactive individual
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0161 222 0515 to find out more.