Our client’s software uses machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) capability to change the way supplier data is gathered and used to support business-critical decisions whilst offering market-leading transparency and visibility across complex supply chains.
The business is well funded, led by great people, and is benefitting from a series of productive alliances with high-profile partners. They are growing their sales team and subsequently want to scale their partner team whilst hiring an experienced Alliances leader to prioritize and drive these relationships.
This is a revenue-focused role through both Partner resell revenue, as well as influencer revenue. The position will be based in the UK and cover the full EMEA region. Initially, it will cover all categories of partnership such as Consulting, Technology and Advisory partners.
Our client desires a dynamic relationship builder that has a focus on driving future revenue through leveraging partners. You should have a successful history of executing strategic alliances and understand the business’s space and market.
- Work closely with consulting and advisory Alliances to initiate and progress practice development, pipeline creation, and co-selling revenue.
- Develop Source to Pay (S2P) technology partners and prospects as a revenue channel, as well as a referral channel.
- Work collaboratively with the Sales teams to promote partnerships and initiate pipeline for them through partnerships.
- Execute, manage, and deliver regional EMEA pipeline and revenue tied to Partner strategies and initiatives in close alignment with internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain pipelines and dashboards that communicate to Leadership the effectiveness of identified programs and investments.
- Conduct regular cadence between Partners and stakeholders.
- Develop GTM plans in EMEA that drive field Sales engagement and enablement for both organizations.
- Take partner sales plays, offerings, and industry assets/solutions to specific markets for local execution and engagement field sales teams.
- 5+ years experience building strategic partnerships for a technology company
- 10+ years enterprise software or technology selling experience to medium to large enterprises
- Relevant software industry experience in any of the following; Source to Payment, enterprise or infrastructure management, application development and management, security, business applications and/or analytics.
- Track record of consistently meeting/exceeding quotas and targets
- Excellent influencing skills; ability to build strong business partnerships both outside, and within the organization.
- Skilled at business planning and diligent at measuring and communicating progress towards the plan, identifying roadblocks, and coming up with appropriate solutions.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques; knowledge of top Sales methodologies is a plus
- Highly professional persona and polished demeanor. Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills; effective at delivering executive-level presentations.
- Success adapting in fast-growing and changing environments
- Bachelor’s degree
- Travel of 30 – 40% in EMEA region required, post-pandemic
- This role will report to a US-based leader and work across time zones, but with consideration of your local time zone working hours.
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or call us on 0161 222 0515 to find out more.