This is a unique role specialising in cross EU tax compliance and eInvoicing legislation for a major player in the procurement and finance technology sector.
They are seeking to develop their eInvoicing business across Europe and in order to achieve this, they need to hire an experienced professional with deep knowledge of EU tax and finance frameworks who can advise a wide range of clients.
The successful candidate will offer a minimum of five years experience in this specific field along with outstanding communication skills, ideally developed in a client facing role.
Success in this role will likely lead to the creation of a dedicated team of specialists led by the incumbent.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide expertise on EU and global eInvoicing legislation to a diverse range of internal departments (product management, pre-sales, delivery, legal, etc.)
- Collaborate in cross-functional teams alongside Tax Advisory and Technology partners to devise compliant eInvoice solutions and services at a global level
- Develop documentation and delivery training to pre-sales, sales and delivery teams as part of their enablement/preparation for deep dive customer discussions on eInvoicing
- Analyse and evaluate eInvoice software solutions in terms of legislation compliance and support the identification of non-conformities to Product Management
- Provide assistance to pre-sales/sales teams on customer calls when faced with challenging eInvoice related questions
- Lead and support the certification and audit process of our software solutions with auditing firms/partners
- Participate and assist in driving knowledge across the organization and support the development of user manuals, knowledge bases, FAQs, etc.
- Act as Centre of Excellence (COE) for global delivery teams, resolving issues escalated by customers and occasionally providing on-site customer support
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a similar capacity
- 5-10 years of Tax Advisory or AP/AR accounting experience
- Strong experience and knowledge of eInvoice legislation in Europe
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in managing or supporting eInvoice related processes
- Complete written and spoken fluency in English and also ideally another European language
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or call us on 0161 924 2387 to find out more.