This is an exciting opportunity to work for a market leader in enterprise application software. Our client helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification, and prides itself on valuing entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with employees.
- Lead global, cross-functional, diverse teams through influence
- Collaborate and align with the product team, Strategy and Innovation Group, Licence and Partner teams and Regional Services Sales to influence Portfolio development and ensure field readiness governance for new portfolio launches
- Partner with Marketing to align on pipeline-building plans and ensure development of customer-centric messaging and assets, campaign development, and event strategy (ex. SAPPHIRE)
- Collaborate and align with Regional Services Sales, DBS, and internal stakeholder organizations to lead and deploy execution of programs to grow the Services business
- Measure, monitor, and provide feedback for continuous improvement of Services programs, systems and processes
- Guide efforts to develop local capabilities, enabling regional teams to respond most quickly to growth opportunities
- Raise awareness regarding bottlenecks and/or barriers to execution arising from challenges
Skills and Experience
- Prior Services Sales experience in Cloud-based ERP solutions, Cloud or Managed Services, or other customer-facing experience highly desirable
- Ability to navigate in complex landscapes and build networks; must be able to engage and build liaisons at the executive level
- Deep understanding of Sales processes, policies and operating models, particularly in a Services environment
- Superior collaboration skills comfortable and an ability to work with different parts of the organization
- Prior experience leading programs to support Global or Regional Services Sales or DBS teams
- Demonstrated experience successfully managing or leading teams in complex, cross-functional & matrix capacity
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or call us on 0161 924 2387 to find out more.