Salary TBC – day rate or perm possible
Our client is a major business looking to run a major project to review its current p2p systems and processes (ERP). We are looking for a p2p expert who can audit and review the end to end system and processes currently and put in place actions and plans to improve it
You will need to be familiar with all aspects of p2p at enterprise level and able to understand large complex supply chain operations and processes
The initial 3 month stage will be to review their existing systems and processes and recommend actions and changes required to significantly improve utilization outcomes and business impact and ultimately commercial results. This is not a permanent role initially but could be after this initial phase
Key initially will be to:
- Investigate monitor and improve their overall P2P process
- Identifying areas of improvement in their current processes
- Work with a decentralized team across 2 sites in Belgium and people based in Portugal)
- Formulate recommendations and proposals and present recommendations to CPO
- In stage two if approved then this would turn into a delivery project
- This role would lead this and manage the change management and coaching of impacted parties
- Implement set up and follow up of new KPI’s and other metrics/processes
It is anticipated the assignment will last 6 to 12 months but will start with a 3-month trial period.
- You must be prepared to be based in Belgium and travel between the Brussels area and the East of the country
- You must have a good command of both French and English.
- Have highly developed communication and the listening skills; a highly persuasive mindset
- Strong knowledge of ERP / p2p solutions (Oracle) ideally in large multi-national organisations
- Ideally, you will have good knowledge of major ERP systems implementations and how to maximise the business processes, efficiency gains and the change management required
- Able to knowledge transfer to the team;
- The understanding of financial flows / strong commercial skills
- Able to operate directly with the CPO and the CFO.
You must have the right to work in the EU
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0161 924 2387 to find out more.