Our client is a leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions, helping procurement and finance professionals all over the world, whilst truly transforming entire organisations for the better with their technology.
Their solutions make it easier for organisations to manage and take control of their spend, maximising productivity and helping their clients to keep costs low.
The primary object is to help drive adoption, success and evangelise the value of our client’s solutions in the customer base. You will be facilitating continued customer success and ensuring customer retention by building trust and rapport with key stakeholders – understanding their objectives and any ongoing challenges.
You will be allocated a list of flagship accounts, primarily Enterprise customers engaged with the upstream, Source to Contract solutions. You will have full support from Sales Specialists and pre-sales to help incentivise success.
We expect you to actively communicate where new services, information or changes are relevant to a customer/s and you will engage in direct actions such as meetings, QBRs, presentations, webinars in addition to leveraging other corporate functions such as marketing, pre-sales and consulting capabilities.
There is no bureaucracy to hold you back – just your own energy, enthusiasm and experience to reach your goals.
Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience in enterprise B2B Account Management and SaaS sales
- Ideally both Hunter and Farmer sales experience
- Experience in Source to Contract, Purchase to Pay/Accounts Payable automation and respective software solutions
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- The ideal candidate will have the drive, inventiveness, creativity, and experience to make a big impact on our company’s growth and profit
- Pragmatic and enjoys the work it takes to see Customer’s excel and succeed with our client’s solutions
- Confident, self-aware and performance minded
- The ability to understand and empathise with client needs and requests
- Professional and open–minded personality, open for feedback and the willing to continuously improve
- At ease in an entrepreneurial culture, where you own/drive your region/business
- Professional and intellectual capacities at academic or higher professional education level
- Salesforce.com advocate
- Great skills in both verbal and written English
You must have the right to work in the UK.
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0161 222 0515 to find out more.