We have a great opportunity for a category manager support analyst looking for a 6-month Fixed Term Contract or a 6-month day rate assignment to commence immediately.
The role will be based in Central London / Canary Wharf with some time possibly in other locations. They are a major player in providing consultancy and professional services to the FTSE 100 / 250 listing.
- The role is a high calibre analyst role supporting category managers on major sourcing projects across key areas of spend critically managing in-depth spend analytics
- You will support Category Managers in their role of providing strategic direction on sourcing, buying and spend analytics in order to further optimise client spend leverage and supplier performance.
- The role will involve in engaging with multiple stakeholders in the organisation at senior levels
- These are client facing roles working for a consultancy at a client site and will suit high calibre analysts looking for a high paced role managing multiple projects across a broad range of spend categories
You will have the following key attributes:
- Degree qualified (or relevant work experience)
- Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS) preferred
- Proven experience in general procurement sourcing with ideally experience in multi commodity groups
- Proven ability to analyse complex data sets and take meaningful insight from those data sets.
- Proven experience in supply chain and supply relationship management
These are an immediate requirement. You must be able to start in February 2019
Please apply directly by sending your CV and a covering letter.
If you have not heard back within 10 days then please assume you have been unsuccessful
You must have the right to work in the UK / EU.
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or call us on 0161 924 2387 to find out more.