Our client is a leading procurement consultancy that works with a range of global to mid-sized organisations in multiple locations and prides itself on transforming procurement into a valuable corporate asset. They are seeking a Pre-sales Solution Specialist to support their sales activity in the UK and Nordics. They have a strong pipeline of international projects, excellent relationships with leading solution providers, and some great people.
This is a senior position playing an important role in winning new business by working closely with potential customers and the sales team of leading procurement tech solution providers. The ideal candidate will be someone who already has pre-sales experience and good knowledge of a leading eProcurement solution.
Scope of Responsibilities
- Present and discuss, in detail, value propositions in the following areas:
- Optimisation offering
- Present and discuss at an overview level:
- Procurement, Sourcing and Transformation
- Prepare proposals and manage and respond to RFx’s
- Prepare, manage and run Statement of Work (SOW) Workshops to scope out a project
- Prepare and manage SOWs
- Prepare and manage Sales collateral templates:
- Resource plans
Skills & Experience
- Sales awareness – empathy with/understanding of the sales process. Be able to work with Solution vendors in an empathetic and supportive manner.
- Meeting/workshop management – able to chair/lead a meeting or workshop
- Presentation/Response preparation – prepare effective and professional presentations and responses
- Presentation Delivery – able to communicate effectively with an audience
- Language – fluent in spoken and written English.
- Solutions – Good understanding of eProcurement solutions, both upstream and downstream
- Procurement & AP – Needs to understand procurement and AP as a topic
- Project Management – Understand principles of good project management
You should be able to travel as required. Primarily UK, Nordics and BENELUX.
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0161 222 0515 to find out more.