Our client is a leading procurement consultancy that works with a range of global to mid-sized organisations in multiple locations and prides themselves on transforming procurement into a valuable corporate asset. As part of their international growth, they seek an ambitious character with relevant knowledge of procurement and supply chain solutions (e.g. SAP Ariba/MM, Coupa, Ivalua, Jaggaer, Determine etc) who speaks both fluent German and English. The role offers the opportunity to play an influential role in winning and designing major transformation projects for this well respected niche specialist. Key responsibilities include:
- As the Solution Architect you will lead cloud (SaaS) procurement Source to Pay software implementation projects and support procurement transformation projects. You will ideally have full project lifecycle experience as Solution Lead on two or more procurement implementation projects.
- This role involves predominantly solution design but may include some project management as follows:
- For the solution design elements, the ideal candidate needs to have a good understanding of Source to Pay business processes and be able to lead client-facing design workshops to map as-is and to-be processes and deliver an acceptable solution design for client sign-off.
- For project management, you must have experience in project managing similar projects and would be beneficial if the candidate has training in PRINCE2 or PMP or similar project methodology.
Ideal Skills and Experience
- 5+ years consulting experience
- Experience in large project implementations e.g. multi-country.
- Must have experience in one or more procurement technologies – preferably Coupa, but could also be Ariba, Basware, Determine, iValua or Jaggaer.
- Fluent German required.
You must have the ability to travel – both for client projects and pre-sales support.
There is flexibility on location. Our teams are based in UK, France, Germany, Romania and Bulgaria and the successful candidate could be based in any of these locations.
Our team and clients are geographically diverse, so there is plenty of opportunity for home working as well as office and client site.
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0161 222 0515 to find out more.