Are you passionate about driving meaningful business change, achieving ambitious objectives and working with great people? Do you want to bring great commercial and strategic skills to a role that offers a great opportunity to make a real difference in an established market leader? This opportunity could be for you.
The fundamental objective of this role is working towards the objective of answering questions like “what does a great partner organisation look like?” and “how will our partners consistently win good business?”
To achieve this you will be responsible for implementing and delivering an innovative alliances strategy designed to develop our clients partner ecosystem in key areas such as:
- Overall quality and product expertise
- Transformation capability
- Effective sales and business development
- Go to market strategy
- Thought leadership
Strong candidates will need the following:
- Outstanding relationship management and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of procurement and/or supply chain software solutions
- Experience in a sales leadership, partner development or a relevant consulting role
- The ability to drive the agenda using energy, ambition, strategy and great professional competence.
This role covers the Nordics and Netherlands and as such could be based in any of the major cities in the region. It will require some international travel.
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or call us on 0161 924 2387 to find out more.