Our client has a procurement solution that is designed around the daily operations of procurement teams, built for collaborative Strategic Sourcing management and performance, allowing their customers to work in a transparent and collaborative manner.
They have over 100 customers in over 100 countries, helping them build their procurement action plan, set objectives, and measure performance all under one SaaS platform.
Their solution is fast and easy to implement, and in less than 3 weeks users will be trained and all set. They are now looking for a Sales & Business Development Lead to further grow their UK and Nordics operations.
This role gives a unique opportunity to be a key player in building and scaling a new operation. This is a multi-faceted business development role. Yes you’ll define and qualify leads to develop a pipeline but also will help set the strategy and work with existing customers, partners and networks to grow the business.
Skills & Experience
- You will ideally have 3-5 years experience in a sales or account management or customer success role
- Experience of procurement technology (SaaS) strong knowledge of related software solutions will be considered (Finance/AP, Logistics or Supply Chain)
- You will have significant experience of working with client stakeholders in procurement, finance and/or IT
- The candidate will understand the key concepts of the procurement process
- The candidate will understand the whole sales cycle
- Some experience of product demonstrations driving initial contact and conversations
- Experience of the UK/Nordic market
- Ideally you will be able to build and qualify a pipeline and develop leads & prospects
- Significant upselling experience in account management or customer success capacity is beneficial
- You must be comfortable engaging at Head of Procurement level or above
- Strong analytical skills
- The successful candidate will display high levels of energy and drive
Some occasional travel to clients and for team meetings
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or call us on 0161 222 0515 to find out more.