Our client offers a market leading best of breed supplier management platform helping the most complex of organisations to transform how they manage their supply base. They are seeking the next stage of growth in a fertile market, which you as a Sales Director will play a key role in.
The role offers the opportunity to build on a selection of blue-chip customers, a plethora of inbound leads and opportunities to take a great product to market in selected key verticals. You will report directly to the Chief Commercial Officer and will form a key part of the sales leadership team.
- Deliver sales performance against your own and company expectations.
- Prospect opportunities to build and maintain a robust sales pipeline.
- Develop sales and go to market strategy for assigned territory.
- Partner with and mentor a junior business development executive to maximize activities.
- Work in collaboration with sales support and implementation teams.
- Develop expert knowledge of the theSaaS platform and the tangible benefits that we bring to clients.
- Maintain detailed records in CRM of sales pipeline to develop strong forecasting capability as well as visibility of sales activities and ongoing account conversations.
- Utilize appropriate sales methodologies to understand the objectives and needs of customers and develop solutions.
- Diligently and timely participate in RfX processes when appropriate according to policies.
- Research and understand the market including competitor analysis and general market trends and provide input to commercial, product and company strategy.
- Maintain a professional attitude at all times
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0161 924 2387 to find out more.