Our client is a leading global provider of cloud-based spend management solutions, helping organizations drive their business forward by enabling best-in-class process efficiency, cost-savings, and greater financial control.
Their market-leading solutions cover strategic sourcing, contract management, procurement, accounts payable automation, supplier management and more recently payments to bring a full end-to-end solution to their clients
They have over 3,500 customers worldwide and their Spend Management Solutions, manage transactions exceeding $150 billion annually.
They have offices across Europe, the US and Canada and are driving their expansion in Asia Pac currently.
They are growing their Sales Team in the Nordics to support their continued growth and expansion into Payments .
We are looking for highly skilled sales professionals proficient in new customer acquisition, pipeline development, and opportunity management ideally with an understanding of SaaS eSourcing, eProcurement and Spend Management solutions payments, treasury, and/or P2P utilization.
Specific sector knowledge is not critical if you have strong experience in other cloud solution sales or of the Payments marketplace particularly at Mid-Market accounts level
Key activities include:
- Working directly with prospects and colleagues to drive sales by acquisition of new & existing customers
- Working collaboratively on ongoing projects with others in sales, management, pre-sales, delivery, and product management
- Qualification of opportunities
- Crafting and delivering compelling solution proposals.
- Demonstration to clients of the Payments offering and the overall ecosystem for S2P and P2P.
- Manage and own the full sales cycle, including prospecting and qualification, contract negotiations, and closing business
- Building and maintaining a pipeline of high-quality opportunities.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships at Management and C-level.
-Preferably experience in enterprise software solution sales, in the CPM/EPM, ERP or BI space
-Experience of sales and sales management and a big advantage is if you have experience with SaaS B2B Payments/P2P.
-Self-starter with ability to demonstrate consistent self-motivation to set regular meetings with clients.
-Thrives in a fast-paced environment with discipline, focus, and collaboration working with remote colleagues.
-Team player, collaborating across teams and departments.
-Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to create & deliver clear, engaging, accurate & concise presentations.
-Capable of using SaaS selling methodology
-Proven experience in successfully leveraging a Partner and Alliances network
-Entrepreneurial, self‐starter, team-minded and resilient
-Hunter‐mentality combined with a consultative selling approach
-Knowledge of Accounting and/or Financial concepts
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0161 222 0515 to find out more.