Our client is an AIM-listed global leader of cloud-based data technologies and analytics software. This role provides the opportunity to be part of a leading-edge and innovative technology company, one of the most exciting and progressive companies in the data analytics market.
Key skills and experience:
- Able to build an effective pipeline of sales opportunities and convert into new business
- Ability to identify opportunities to deliver increased revenue growth from customers and prospects
- Knowledge and experience of procurement and finance systems software markets
- Experience in engaging with customers and holding good business conversations to generate trust and build close effective working relationships
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to create & deliver clear, engaging, accurate & concise presentations, proposals and value propositions
- Experience of customer implementations and project management methodology
- Team player, and flexible with working hours to meet bid and project deadlines
- Dynamic able to work in a fast paced fluid environment. Will lead and take responsibility
Background / Qualifications
- University degree from an accredited institution
- Sales or account management experience in a B2B sales environment.
- You must have SaaS/Cloud Sales experience
- High level proficiency of MS Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Outlook
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or call us on 0161 924 2387 to find out more.