Are you looking for a new business sales position with a true market leader in a fast-paced environment with huge market opportunity? If so, this role could be for you.
Our client is the global leader in providing networked purchase-to-pay (P2P) solutions, e-invoicing and innovative financing services.
They have a global Sales team comprising of Direct Sales, Business Development and Alliances, Presales, and Sales and Marketing Operations and they are now looking for a Senior Account Executive to join their UK and Ireland team.
- The Senior Account Executive is dedicated to achieving or exceeding sales targets through acquiring new customers for our client’s Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) in targeted industries.
- Responsible for pipeline development and creating plans jointly with marketing to effectively maximize coverage of territory and identify accounts or industry on which to focus and target.
- You will also be expected to work with key partners to establish new business opportunities.
- Build successful relationships with local clients at executive and mid-management level of the local account, engaging with all necessary prospect stakeholders to win business and satisfied clients.
- Drive the delivery of complex proposals in a timely and efficient way.
- Present a compelling business case to sell the match between customer needs and the client’s solutions using principles of best practice Situational Sales methodologies, accordingly.
- Implement best practice processes, sales forecasting and use of sales management tools (CRM).
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts, qualify leads and RFPs early and stringently apply the client’s qualification criteria.
- Apply best practice and sales methodologies to enable effective customer negotiations in complex business cases, achieving top class results. Demonstrates core skills in objection handling with customers, overcoming difficult challenges to enable a positive result.
The Ideal Candidate
To flourish and succeed in this role, we expect you to thrive on winning new clients. Knowledge/Experience of selling into Procurement/Finance combined, at Enterprise organizations, with a strong new business sales attitude is key.
You will be a to lead a complex sales process end-to-end; generate pipeline by yourself but also together with marketing, qualify opportunities and build a winning proposition with the desired bid team.
- Quota-carrying sales experience of selling software and services in a business sales environment
- A clear and demonstrable focus on selling to value
- Evidence of working successfully in a strong team culture
- Proven experience applying situational selling principles successfully to win business
- Success-driven, entrepreneurial and commercially aware
- Experience of joint selling with Advisory & SI Consulting Firms
- Professional manner with first class interpersonal skills, including influencing and networking abilities at decision-maker level (C-level)
- Customer focus, both internal and external
- Problem solver, self-motivated, driven by results
- Clear and effective communicator, excellent presentation skills
- Experience in both large and small software organisations
- Solid knowledge of process automation, exposure to document management, workflow and financial software industries will be advantageous
- Willingness to travel
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or call us on 0161 222 0515 to find out more.