We are currently working with one of the leading management consultancies in the procurement transformation marketplace to make a key hire which will play an integral part in the growth of their procurement technology practice.
The business has a particularly strong track record in delivering change projects enabled by solutions like SAP Ariba, Coupa, Jaggaer and Ivalua.
They are currently hiring for an experienced Solution Architect who can move seamlessly into a Senior Manager role. This is a client-facing position taking a lead role in designing, describing, and managing the solution engineering for major procurement led transformation projects.
Previous experience of projects involving P2P and S2C tools and processes is essential as is significant exposure to one or more of the market-leading solutions mentioned above.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with the relevant enterprise-wide architects and digital business-aligned strategy leads, supporting the creation of an appropriate digital procurement technology strategy for the relevant business area.
- Maintaining technology roadmaps for digital procurement capabilities.
- Ensuring the digital engineering/development teams are aligned to the technical strategy, architecture, quality standards and policies.
- Stakeholder management and leadership.
- Working collaboratively with the relevant procurement technology colleagues, project managers, architects, business analysts and developers to ensure that the digital outcomes delivered by projects are consistent with the original technical solution specified.
- The ability to challenge stakeholders creatively as well as professionally to create architectural spend management solutions which meet the business needs (including budgetary / time constraints).
- Describe existing/emerging digital procurement technology and strategy to developers and non-technical stakeholders both verbally and via appropriate documentation.
Previous consulting experience is desirable rather than essential. Our client is willing to consider someone moving out of the interim/contract market who may be seeking great security, better benefits (e.g. an excellent pension package) or is concerned about the impact of the IR35 legislation on the interim market.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact email@example.com
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0161 924 2387 to find out more.