Our client is a leading Management Consultancy well renowned for the quality of their work across a number of practice areas. They have a strong business model and are in growth mode in Europe particularly in areas such as digital transformation, benchmarking and strategic consulting
They are a highly agile business where their people are given greater individual exposure with greater freedom and independence to use their own initiative. It is an inclusive, open environment with no rigid structures where people are encouraged to ‘go for it’
They are looking for a Consulting Senior Manager in their Procurement Practice who is both an individual contributor and a Leader. The brief is broad and exciting with a key focus being Digital and developing and building their offer around the use of technology tools such as e-procurement, Process Automation or the use of AI and how it benefits the wider business not just procurement
There is huge scope for progression as the offer and the team develops – you will directly influence the outcomes being a key player in the team. The client base is across the UK and Europe and whilst travel is a requirement it is on a need basis.
Although the main office is in London you do not need to be based there and they can consider other European locations however most of the team is in the UK and Germany.
- You must have previous client-facing experience in a recognised management consultancy
- Strong practical and strategic capability in procurement from sourcing to target operating models, process design, SRM etc
- In-depth understanding of Digital procurement – p2p /s2p / process automation and how to design and implement these tools
- You must have practical experience of major solutions such as Coupa, Ariba etc
- You will have extensive experience of running client-facing projects both individually and leading teams
- A 2nd language would be a plus point but not critical
- You must be able to travel and have some flexibility around nights away from home
- You must have the right to work in the UK and EU