This is a great opportunity to be part of a new team focusing on growing the Irish business for an established market leader in the European spend management sector. Working closely with the local leadership team the Senior Presales Consultant will support the growth and development of the Ireland territory, by acting as trusted advisor on the solution & services offering as well as Source-to-Pay domain expertise and best practices.
This is done in a consultative approach focusing on the customer pains, challenges and objectives and by addressing primarily the benefits and value of the proposed solutions. In addition to working closely with the local sales & other teams, you will be part of the highly motivated and collaborative global presales team supporting all European country business. You will be located at home in Dublin and will be travelling on a regular basis to customer premises across Ireland and the UK, with some limited international travel.
Support for solution design and proof phases of the sales cycle for the three main product areas; networked Source-to-Pay solutions, the procurement network and financing services. Key tasks are:
- Building competitive proposals and supporting RFP responses
- Performing powerful product & solution demonstrations and presentations
- Contribute to the internal bid qualification process and member of the local bid committee
- Calculating and presenting customer ROI on solutions
- Independently delivering customer Innovation workshops on best practice P2P solutions
- Acting as a business advisor for our customers and prospects on their Purchase-to-Pay process and practices during the sales cycle
- Supporting Partner management in ramping up of new partners
- Acting as local extended arm of global Product Management to ensure the product roadmap competitiveness and communication.
- Proactive knowledge transfer, product communication and training.
- Expertise support for marketing events
Please apply by sending your CV to Andrew Daley via email@example.com in the first instance. Alternatively if you would like to arrange a confidential discussion about the role you can contact Andrew to arrange this.
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0161 924 2387 to find out more.