This client is one of the market leaders in global spend management. Their UK business is a great place to work. They are successful, profitable, employ some great people, offer a really positive working environment and have a culture that rewards people who care passionately about what they do. They also have a great solution which is driving growth across several international markets.
This role is a great opportunity to join the professional services team in a Project Management role that is ideally suited to someone who can manage multiple complex projects simultaneously. Here’s a summary of the core elements of the job:
Work with project stakeholders to set deadlines, clarify responsibilities, resolve project issues, and monitor the progress of projects. Responsible for the delivery of demonstrable progress toward customer’s solution usage goals. Coordinate activities for assigned projects. Remove team obstacles or inefficiencies. Facilitate high team productivity through efficient process and transparency within the team.
- Use extensive product and industry knowledge to effectively manage a portfolio of assigned projects to implement spend management software solutions. Assigned projects at the senior level are typically large, high profile, complex projects that typically involve the implementation of multiple procurement tech’ solutions.
- Independently develop and maintain project plans and supporting documentation which tracks progress against project deliverables, tasks, and activities.
- Lead client and project team members to implement market leading software solutions.
- Lead the project team to define and document client business requirements.
- Facilitate solution and process workshops to identify client business objectives, define project goals and provide a plan for maximizing the value of the solution.
- Take the lead to drive collaboration with other departments to address and resolve client issues.
- Proactively and consistently identify, mitigate, and manage project risks, including s/w resolution, scope challenges and project delays. Is often able to avoid issues with early identification of risks.
- Ensure a successful client transition from Professional Services to Support.
- Manage all project controls, including: budget vs actual for project hours, forecast accuracy, revenue attainment with a high degree of accuracy and minimal or no support.
Your current skill set will include the following:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years in a project management environment with 3+ years of demonstrated experience in application implementations /providing consulting services in a client environment.
- 3+ years eProcurement, Supply Chain or Contract Lifecycle Management software application experience is preferred.
- Significant experience implementing software-as-a-service (SaaS) software solutions or ERPs with systems integration preferred.
- Excellent project management, interpersonal, negotiation, communication, presentation, documentation and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to learn quickly, make strong individual contributions and handle multiple projects simultaneously in a team environment.
- Ability to consistently act independently, take initiative and drive tasks and issues to resolution.
- Strong,executive-level presence and experience in facilitation.
- Some domestic and international travel required. Travel ranges from 25-50%.
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or call us on 0161 924 2387 to find out more.