Our client is the world’s leading provider of comprehensive source-to-pay solutions. Their SaaS-based, source-to-pay solution provides unparalleled visibility, insights and recommendations to procurement leaders and suppliers.
The result is a fluid supply chain driven by powerful spend analysis, comprehensive contract management and efficient accounts payable solutions.
They are currently undergoing a period of significant investment for strategic growth, and are looking to add to their well respected existing team.
- Use extensive product and industry knowledge to effectively serve as the business/functional advisor for large, complex, cross product, high profile projects, translating business requirements into solution needs while configuring the application to meet those objectives.
- Consistently and independently build a functional solution within the Statement of Work (SOW) specifications, meeting all scope, time, and budget requirements.
- Develop and maintain project documentation with minimal or no support from others.
- Leads the collaboration with other departments to address and resolve client issues. Proactively establishes communications with peers across departments to avoid issues.
- Manages a portfolio of assigned implementation projects including large, complex projects and may carry a heavier project load when the business dictates.
- Proactively and accurately identify and manage project risks, including: s/w issue resolution, scope challenges, and project delays and is often able to avoid issues with early identification of the risk.
- Independently lead on-site and remote requirement gathering sessions.
- Establish and manage relationships with client to sustain a strong business connection.
- Ensure a successful client transition from Implementation to Support.
- Provide guidance for and deliver against all project controls, including: budget vs. actual for project hours, forecast accuracy, revenue attainment with a high degree of accuracy and less support.
- Manage communication of appropriate project information to clients and within the firm including executives and senior level management.
- Identify, communicate and manage changes to project scope that have an impact on company’s resource, time and/or financial commitments via a change order process.
- Provide continual work direction and mentoring to other team members and influencing others through motivation and encouragement, to accomplish team goals.
- Relay business process recommendations based on client requirements.
- Develop and consult on best practice recommendations for business process changes.
- Develops and leads the adoption of best practices.
- Manages additional stretch assignments beyond client projects.
Your current skill set will include:
- Technical or numerically degree educated and/or relevant qualifications.
- Proven experience of Spend Analysis and/or Business Intelligence software with a strong technical, problem solving and analytical mindset.
- Robust experience of MS SQL server environment (databases, SQL, SSIS, analysis services)
- 5+ years of business experience with 3+ years of demonstrated experience in application implementations /providing consulting services in a client environment
- 3-5 years eProcurement, Supply Chain or Contract Lifecycle Management software application experience is preferred.
- Significant experience implementing software-as-a-service (SaaS) software solutions or ERPs with systems integration preferred.
- Excellent project management, interpersonal, negotiation, communication, presentation, documentation and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to learn quickly, make strong individual contributions and handle multiple projects simultaneously in a team environment.
- Ability to consistently act independently, take initiative and drive tasks and issues to resolution.
- Strong, executive-level presence and experience in facilitation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must. Will work extensively over the phone and in-person with clients and suppliers.
- Hands-on experience with project management methodologies; Agile is preferred
- Business automation and workflow process development desirable.
- Proficient in the use of PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Excel and Word as well as other typical business productivity tools.
- Will be required to travel domestically and internationally. Travel ranges from 25-50%.
- Is experienced, confident, articulate, succinct, professional and has sound judgement and critical thinking skills.
- Innovative, forward-thinking, develop and scrutinise best practices.
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0161 222 0515 to find out more.