Salespeople need good solutions to be successful in their role. They need a solution they can sell to clients because it’s effective, well supported, competitive and sensibly priced. Our client has all that and more. It’s a market leading solution bought by various client stakeholders including finance, shared services, procurement and HR because it streamlines business processes, improves efficiency and delivers directly to the bottom line.
So if you want to sell, consistently hit your target, earn good bonuses and enjoy being part of a rapidly growing, progressive organisation, then this role could well be for you.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Director, this role will be a key member of the sales team responsible for meeting and/or exceeding the company’s annual revenue and booking quota for your assigned territory.
Key to success in this role is the identification, development, and retention of new business relationships so you will develop sales opportunities through prospecting, cold calling, and leveraging third party relationships.
Ultimately you will be responsible for sales account management and customer satisfaction.
Key responsibilities include:
- Achieve sales objectives primarily through selling software solutions to new customers and also through sales of additional services to new customers.
- Develop and maintain an effective business, sales, and marketing plan for assigned territory
- Develops sales strategies that link prospect’s business drivers to clients Spend Management Solutions.
- Identify sales opportunities through direct prospecting, lead follow up, networking and partner relationships.
- Manage sales process through qualification, needs analysis, product demonstration, negotiation and close.
- Consistently maintains a reasonable number of new weekly face-to-face prospect meetings.
- Work with pre-sales team when technical or product support is required.
- Effectively demonstrates and presents software solutions to qualified prospects.
- Demonstrate and maintain a high level of knowledge about our software products and services.
- Demonstrate and maintain an understanding of the territory, marketplace, competitive offerings and other business issues relevant to the position.
- Use effective time and territory management to maximize results.
Position Requirements: Education, Experience & Training required:
- Degree in a business or technical related area of study
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience selling relevant software, possibly ERP or financial solutions
- Ability to pass a background check.
Job Specific Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
- Successful experience identifying, qualifying, and closing new business.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective business, sales, and marketing plans.
- Demonstrated knowledge of software direct and reseller sales channels.
- Strong knowledge of industry travel and entertainment products.
- Demonstrated ability to accurately forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully negotiate complex contracts.
- Strong ability to create sales presentation messages, positioning statements, and other sales collateral.
If you require more information about this role please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or call us on 0161 924 2387 to find out more.