Our client is the global leader in providing networked purchase-to-pay (P2P) solutions, e-invoicing and innovative financing services.
Their Solution Architecture team is looking for a business-minded technical leader with a passion for designing and implementing cloud solutions for a diverse array of enterprise customers.
You will have the opportunity to use leading Source-to-Pay technology to create significant business value for their customers by simplifying and automating procurement and accounts payable processes.
- As a Solution Architect, you’ll utilize expertise in Source-to-Pay technology to translate the customers’ business needs and processes to the integrated Source-to-Pay solution design.
- The Solution Architect leads the technical engagements, defines and designs the customer solution architectures, and develops broad expertise in our client’s solutions and key enabling technologies.
- The Solution Architect will help organizations understand best practices around networked Source-to-Pay solutions and how to migrate existing solutions to the cloud.
- As a trusted customer advocate, the Solution Architect will work towards the long-term success of our client’s customers by proactively promoting ways to maximize the benefits of the solutions in use.
- You’ll work with the Advisory Services team at their France/Belgium office.
- You will join their dynamic Customer Service Organization offering many opportunities for your professional development.
- You will work in close cooperation with pre-sales, business consulting, solution delivery and customer service management teams to shape and deliver leading customer experience in Source-to-Pay.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing and confidently presenting solution architectures to support the client and customer decision making
- Creating transition plans for enterprises from their current state to the client’s cloud-based solution
- Leading detailed discussions, evaluation exercises and workshops to determine business and technology needs and translate them to workable solutions
- Leading/managing the design, build, test and deployment of solutions delivered to enterprise customers
- Ensuring quality, sustainability and continuous optimization of the implemented solution
- Working with a range of stakeholders to seek, research and determine the most appropriate solutions to address business, performance, operational, and/or technology needs
- Expert-level coaching and support for customers through all stages of the customer lifecycle with advice on solving complex challenges, improving maturity, technology transition, optimal usage of our solutions, and best practice
- Contributing to a global community, acting as a thought leader, coaching and mentoring other Solution Architects, while improving and developing new tools, methodologies, and best practices
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or call us on 0161 222 0515 to find out more.