Our client combines industry-leading software as a service (SaaS) solutions that optimise the complete commerce lifecycle with the world’s largest web-based community.
They enable their customers to discover, connect, and collaborate via a global network of trading partners to deliver everything needed to control costs, minimise risk, improve profits, and enhance cash flow and operations – all in a cloud-based environment.
The Solution Optimisation expert works directly with our client’s customers to identify solution- based opportunities and an executable strategy to advance their desired business outcomes. They will also work closely with account management to support regional strategic goals.
He/she will become part of a global and dynamic team of solution experts who not only help customers but also actively support one another and serve as recognised experts within the organisation.
He/she will have the following skills and experience:
- Fluent in English; additional languages a plus
- 3+ years of professional work experience (prefer procurement, sourcing, or sales)
- 5+ years customer-facing or project management leader experience
- Deep understanding of corporate procurement, sourcing, accounts payable, and finance processes
- Strong influencer and customer service skills
- Desire to work in a collaborative team environment
He/she will also have the ability to:
- articulate and present our clients products and their value verbally, in writing, and via presentations to customer executives
- support multiple time zones, continents, and cultures
- to quickly foster trust-based relationships at all levels with customers
- travel up to 50%
Please contact Andrew Daley via firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance to arrange a confidential discussion about this opportunity.
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or call us on 0161 924 2387 to find out more.