Our client is a market-leading international software company with its headquarters in West Yorkshire. Their cloud-based solutions help organisations in both the private and public sectors drive major savings through improvements in efficiency, cost control, processes and compliance.
The role is working in the Professional Services department providing application support and consultancy to customers, partners and colleagues who are implementing our client’s suite of products.
You will be a member of a team which is responsible for:
- Requirements and data gathering including master data
- Contributing to System Design and buildManaging and delivering application design workshops and project meetings
- Configure the S2C and Pro contract applications based on business requirements
- Deliver S2C and Procontract projects
- Support customers through user acceptance testing and go live support
- Complete the system build for senior consultants and customers following the design sign off
- Provide support to customers in project as well as those in business as usual
- Delivery of training courses
- System process design
- Share and develop best practice with customers
- Be the application lead on projects
- Go Live – Help facilitate the Cutover Plan and aftercare as planned to ensure a smooth implementation.
- Provide support and contribute to continuous improvement programs
Skills & Experience:
- Experience working in a customer facing/client support role (ideally a B2B environment), preferably project delivery
- Ability to learn and work with bespoke systems
- Customer-facing consulting experience
- Able to work well under pressure
- Ideally experience working with and/or integrating with Financial/ERP Systems
- Ideally any experience working with the Proactis suite of software
- Experience of procurement processes.
- Experience of working in multi-disciplinary teams and to challenging deadlines
- Proactive, driven and ability to self manage
- Technical skills e.g. SQL, or a desire to learn would be beneficial
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0161 924 2387 to find out more.