We’re working with an outstanding charity that provides unique care and attention to children all over the world, as they look to expand their S2P Project Team.
The Source to Pay Functional Expert will support our client in implementing the system, implement Change Requests and configuration changes, jointly with the System Administration team and the selected vendor.
The role holder will be the primary technical point of contact and recognized subject-matter expert of our Source to Pay systems, delivering in various area of the project: supplier and stakeholder management, governance, support model and deployment.
The successful candidate will:
- Perform the role of the technical expert of SAP Ariba and act as the Subject Matter Expert for the end-to-end functionalities
- Resolve complex technical issues in SAP Ariba
- Offer technical solutions to the business users that enable informed business decisions for stabilisation and continuous improvement of SAP Ariba throughout the deployment.
- Engage with other functions, teams and departments from around the world (e.g. Finance, IT, Programmes – from Africa, Asia, Latin America, etc.)
- Be a primary point of contact for advanced functional support (procedures, configuration, escalations)
- Ongoing data analysis to measure and drive adoption, compliance, and identify opportunities for more catalogues and Guided Buying (user interface to buy) improvement
- Support Supply Chain in managing contracts, catalogues (creation and maintenance), sourcing events
- Knowledge of Sourcing and/or P2P systems (SAP Ariba preferred)
- Experience of Procurement System implementations
- Experience and use of procurement information and data e.g. catalogues, supplier records, contracts, knowledge management platforms
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to develop productive relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
- A proactive and solutions orientated approach
- Proficiency in English
- High attention to detail
- Experience of Procurement Support Models e.g. supplier help-desks
- Experience of Procurement Operations Centres or Procurement Shared Service Centres
- Experience of working in a large and complex Procurement environment
- Experience within global, multicultural, matrix organisations
- Experience or knowledge of project management methodologies
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or call us on 0161 924 2387 to find out more.