Our client is a significant procurement technology and spend management business offering a full S2C / P2P cloud solution. They enable clients to efficiently manage their supply chain, drive spend compliance and achieve significant cost savings as well as achieving full back office integration and managing risk. They work across all sectors and increasingly operate globally as well as the UK / EU.
Their success is as much down their people and a number have grown with them as the business has expanded. They now have an opportunity for someone to join the team in a sales/business development capacity who can learn and carve out their own clients and accounts as well as working within a highly integrated team.
Initially, you will work in a supporting capacity with the aim being to progress to selling or managing enterprise-scale cloud solutions with major corporate clients. They want someone who will progress rapidly.
Ideally, you will have knowledge of eSourcing/Contract Management/Supplier Relationship Management within the ‘p2p’ cloud solutions arena. However, they may consider someone experienced in related cloud-based solutions but if so you must have a strong understanding and experience of procurement processes. You could also be in a procurement role with experience of p2p and enjoy the challenge of making things happen.
The role will suit someone with excellent presentation and demonstration skills, as well as the confidence and ability to discuss and demonstrate business benefits and value to potential customers of a procurement software solution.
Key skills and experience:
- Ideally knowledge and experience of procurement and p2p / s2c cloud systems
- Strong understanding of procurement processes and the challenges faced in implementing these across a business
- Experience in engaging with stakeholders and working with them in a project delivery context
- Able to generate trust and build close effective working relationships at all levels
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to create & deliver clear, engaging, accurate & concise presentations, proposals and value propositions
- Experience of customer implementations and project management methodology
- Team player, and flexible with working hours to meet bid and project deadlines
- Dynamic able to work in a fast-paced fluid environment
- Able to lead and take responsibility, you make things happen
- Some business development or sales experience preferred
Background / Qualifications
- Degree qualified
- Ideally some procurement and supply chain experience
- Ideally some sales or account management experience in a B2B context
- You must have SaaS/Cloud experience preferably in p2p or similar
- High-level proficiency of MS Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Outlook
You can be based anywhere in the UK but there will be travel to their office in the North West and frequent UK or International travel to clients or prospective client sites.
You must have the right to work in the UK.
Please quote the job code PB131 in your application.
If you do not hear back within 5 days then you have been unsuccessful
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or call us on 0161 924 2387 to find out more.