Our client is a market-leading international software company with a strong presence in the UK spend management market. Their cloud-based solutions help organisations in both the private and public sectors drive major savings through improvements in efficiency, cost control, processes and compliance.
In this newly created role as Customer Success Director you will be part of the UK Leadership Team, having input to the strategy and management of the UK business alongside a small number of senior colleagues.
- Lead and manage your teams in line with the strategy for the UK Territory, taking responsibility for value realisation through effective implementation, training and support.
- Agree objectives, structures, processes and measures for the Professional Services, Training and Customer Support teams.
- Line manage each direct report and ensure any team leaders or managers in your teams do the same, reflecting the same high standards as you will do, also serving as the escalation point for all matters relating to these areas.
- Play a pivotal role and champion best practice approaches wherever appropriate – both directly within the respective teams and indirectly increasing awareness across the UK organisation.
- Work closely with the Market Director and Sales and Marketing Director to ensure that all activities are continuously driving towards the goals of the UK Business in terms of revenue growth and retention, in accordance with the business strategy.
- Drive efficiency and effectiveness in operations and decision making – championing and constantly challenge existing processes and mindsets with the objective of continuous improvement and evolution of the culture, processes and people.
- Ensure that the Professional Services, Training and Customer Support teams are closely aligned to the Marketing and Sales functions.
- Represent our client at senior client meetings and conferences, as required by the business, and internally within the Group.
- Provide agreed reports that underpin decision making and factual understanding of positions, while providing valued input to the UK Leadership meetings and strategy.
Skills and Experience
- Strong track record of delivering on a customer service model with exceptional results.
- Self-driven and proactive in nature to navigate priorities with a “hands-on” approach.
- Leader of people with demonstrable experience of leading through change while maintaining engagement.
- Experience of being in a customer facing environment, understanding customer strategies internally and externally and evidencing experience in how automation can align to the customer objectives in the short, medium and long-term.
- Experience of working closely with all aspects of a business to deliver an optimum customer experience from Marketing and Sales, through to Account Management, Implementation and Support to deliver change where automation and transformation is involved.
- Experience in working with C level customer engagements where appropriate.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact us asap.
To apply for this job please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or call us on 0161 222 0515 to find out more.