Procurement Technology recruitment specialists Edbury Daley have just published their latest research and commentary on the procurement and spend management sectors. The report covers both the UK and Europe and includes:
- All the latest news from the procurement technology sector
- Observations on recruitment market trends including procurement leadership, the interim market, procurement technology and consulting
- The impact of Brexit on the job market and procurement profession
- Views on the recent Procurement Technology events and the subjects discussed
- Thoughts on the future of the procurement skill set
- Advice on how to progress your career in an automated world
You can download the report for free here: The Procurement & Spend Management Insider Autumn 2018
This is a subject that has promoted some very interesting comments and debate in recent times, not least because of the impact of the impressive range of spend management solutions available to procurement functions.
Our colleagues at Edbury Daley have been talking about this for some time and offer some insight from a skills, recruitment and development angle. They talk about three opportunities for procurement to move on from its current agenda. They are:
Brexit Related Challenges
Procurement as a force for good – CSR
Technology and the procurement skill set
As usual the excellent Spend Matters website has offered some fascinating thoughts from a different perspective. Here are there most recent articles:
The Future of Procurement – Part 1, A Quick Wander Through the Past!
The Future of Procurement – Part 2, What Needs To Change Now?
We welcome your thoughts on the subject. Why not join the debate via Twitter or Linked In or email us at email@example.com