In the video below, Andrew Daley considers the following questions:
Do you know the market rate for the skills you want to hire?
Is your budget a barrier to hiring the people your business needs?
Perhaps you want to know what your own skills are worth in the current job market?
What’s the best way to get this information?
Get the latest on the 2021 Digital Procurement & Supply Chain Hiring Trends
The early months of 2021 have seen some remarkable recruitment activity and hiring trends, particularly in the procurement and supply chain technology markets.
Demand for staff from both established S2P platform providers and the plethora of fast-growing best of breed vendors is higher than anyone might have anticipated as recently as six months ago, yet many are having difficulty hiring the talent they need. Why is this?
In their recently published, two-page summary report, specialist recruiter Edbury Daley examines the recent hiring trends, offers brief case studies from organisations in the sector and explains why we are seeing so many open vacancies in the market at present. In particular, we address the following questions:
- What are companies experiencing in the hiring market at present?
- Why are job advert responses less relevant than previously?
- Which types of roles are Talent Attraction teams struggling to hire for?
- Why are some people reluctant to move jobs?
- How do you overcome these barriers to making key hires?
For a free copy of Edbury Daley’s 2021 Digital Procurement & Supply Chain Hiring Trends report please click here to send a brief email requesting the report. No further registration is required.
Procurement Technology recruitment specialists Edbury Daley have just published their latest research and commentary on the procurement and spend management sectors. The report covers both the UK and Europe and includes:
- All the latest news from the procurement technology sector
- Observations on recruitment market trends including procurement leadership, the interim market, procurement technology and consulting
- The impact of Brexit on the job market and procurement profession
- Views on the recent Procurement Technology events and the subjects discussed
- Thoughts on the future of the procurement skill set
- Advice on how to progress your career in an automated world
You can download the report for free here: The Procurement & Spend Management Insider Autumn 2018